Policies / Rules
Proper Conduct. We strive to uphold a family-oriented environment. As such, we always expect proper and respectful conduct on our premises.
Proper Attire. Please wear proper attire, including shirts and appropriate tennis shoes for clay courts.
Adult Clinics. We do not refund or allow make-ups for prepaid adult clinic fees for missed sessions.
Youth Tennis Make-Up Policy. No makeups for missed sessions.
Youth Tennis Cancellation/Refund Policy.
1. OGTA reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration, prior to, or following, the first class of the semester. Appropriate refunds will be granted.
2. Refunds are not available for cancellations made after the first class of the session, or for students registering late in the semester.
3. All requests must be submitted in writing.
4. Trial classes may be available for students unsure of enrollment and charged the daily rate of the class.
5. Students may transfer from one class to another during the semester if there is availability. Additional class fees may apply if there is a price differential between classes.
6. Refunds or make up’s are not available for absences, transportation delays, inclement weather, withdrawals, dismissals, strike/work stoppage, natural disaster or reasons beyond the control of OGTA, disrupts or forces the cancellation of class.
Weekly Sign-Up Classes. Refunds or make-ups are not available for any missed sessions. Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance. Player will be charged if they “no show” or if cancellation is made in less than 24-hours.
Court Rentals - Cancelations must be made within 24 hours.